Thursday, June 25, 2009

VCSC hiccups. . .

Hey everyone. I wanted to thank all that were able to come last week. It was a raucous good time and I think we partied till 10ish. Crazzzeeeeeeyyyyy. I think everyone was in dire need of a little indoor park time. My mom was blown away by the whole communal aspect of what is going on here and any doubts she had about us living "inner-city" were totally swept away by the devout friendships she witnessed here at the VCSC. Thanks to all of you who took the time to chat with her. We did splendidly, and as I suspected, the "badass" chicken salad was all gone as the last customer walked out the door, as well as that yummalicious quinoi. There was some gazpacho left and I'm pretty sure there is a lifesource in that stuff. I've sworn to only eat gazpacho, quinoi and my special breakfast rice mix all summer and chick salad for dessert. Yum.

O.K. I know we should be blogging more, but it takes time and you all know about that silly thing. Is there a store where I can buy some. . time, that is.

Joel has been asked, requested, demanded by Tacodeli to go to Freeport to talk to a man about some fish next week, so our plan to produce Fourth of July yummies as been cancelled. I apologize, again, for the busy schedule. We will once again have a two-week gap between servings. This is our plan to keep you coming back, easier on your pocketbook. The next production date will be the 9th of July.

Meanwhile, for those of you new to these emailings, we have a cohort, Luscious Pastry, who will be cooking up yummy desserts for the 4th of July. Check out their post here, beware of flaring tempers. . .the heat is getting to our girls. .

Luscious has a new blog post.
http://lusciouspastry.wordpress.com

Thanks for all your loyal support. We literally couldn't do it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment